Terms for our website
Perfect Fit Vacations User Terms for this website. Updated March 3, 2014
You must accept these terms prior to using our website.
Host – defined as: (Owner/Host/Manager)
Guest – defined as: (Guest, You, User)
Site –Defined as: (Site, Us, We, Perfect Fit Vacations)
Guests making reservations with property owners by use of our website which is owned and operated by KS Online Property Services, are required to acknowledge and accept this website’s user terms. Hosts are also required to acknowledge and accept this website’s terms. Guests and Hosts are advised to carefully read all terms prior to using our website.
Acceptance of Terms
- By accessing our site and/or using our Services as a potential guest or host, you must agree to be bounded by our site terms, which you have read and understand.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or alter these terms at any time.
- By using our website, you agree that upon acceptance of a reservation with an owner, all contacts become confidential between you and the host. Perfect Fit Vacations, no longer becomes involved in the process of your reservation once an owner has connected with you and the two of you have come to an acceptance of booking. It is your responsibility to confirm any important or unclear details with the owner, prior to signing or paying for any rental term. We will not be held liable for any issues relating to lack of communication between you and the owner.
“Our website is merely a platform that enables property owners/hosts to create listings of their available rentals, and for potential guests to find out about such listed properties for rent, and for Guests and Hosts to connect and conclude rental transactions. Consequently, Perfect Fit itself is not party to any rental transaction and disclaims all liability arising from or related to any transaction or agreement made related to this website.”
“You acknowledge and accept that as part of our terms that “We do not consider that we act as travel agents or as a property manager, and that all transactions conducted will be private between you and the Host, once we have connected you to a Host. “
“Our role is to solely facilitate the availability of the Site and Service for Users and to provide certain services related thereto. Our site only acts as a platform to allow registered hosts to advertise their rentals, like any other rental website”
“Our responsibility in the provision of this website is to collect inquiries from interested users and connect them with suitable properties. When a guest enters into a rental agreement with a Host, you understand that all information is now confidential to you and the owner, and you are required to agree to the owners specific rental terms, rules, or restrictions as set out by the owner”
Our Due Diligence
- We will do our due diligence with all listed property, and make all efforts to ensure the property is as stated, however, we assume no liability in respect to the condition of any listed property on our website. Nor, do we have any control over the conduct of the hosts. We cannot accept any liability arising from the listing and provision of the Host of any accommodations offered, or for errors or omissions in the Host descriptions of the property, including rates, contracts, images, and text. All bookings will be made at the Guest’s own risk. IF IN DOUBT, ASK THE OWNER.
- As part of our due diligence, we will attempt all or some of these requirements; to verify the owner of the property, visit the property, take our own pictures, and whatever means we feel necessary to provide you with the most accurate listings available.
Making a booking
- Guests can offer to make a booking through the website by following the process as set out by the Site. Any request submitted from our website is simply a request, and will be submitted to the owner of the property in request for approval.
- Once your request is made, we will then notify the host by email or telephone and they will have access to your request in their control panel. Hosts are expected to accept or decline your request within 48 hours, however, at no time are you obligated to your request unless an agreement has been made with the said owner.
- We advise you not to pay any rents, deposits, or amounts of any kind, until a confirmation from the owner has been received in writing/email, specifying your exact dtes, rates and terms. We advise you to review the owner’s cancellation policy as well. Payment options are determined by the said host.
- Upon acceptance, the owner shall validate the request by accepting the booking and generating an email from the website.
- Upon a receipt of a booking confirmation, Guests enter into a direct contract with the property owner. A guest is not guaranteed a booking with a Host unless the deposit and payment terms of the host have been met. The Guest and the owner are solely liable for this arrangement.
- If a booking is refused, the owner will generate an automatic email from their admin, declining your booking request.
Cancelling by the Guest
- As a guest, if you cancel your reservation, the provisions and refund levels will be determined by soley by the Host Terms and Rental Agreement. We will have no involvement in a cancellation of a confirmed booking.
- If Guests wish to cancel or change their booking, such guests will need to contact the owner and communicate directly. Guests must read and agree to the following paragraph.
“Guests should note however, that if they have previously agreed and accepted the terms with the host in respect of the booking, the Host may be entitled to, and may therefore, charge guests additional charges for such changes in dates or cancellations as set out by the hosts rental terms. Guests must read the hosts cancellation policy. We advise all guests to seek Vacation Cancellation insurance”
Cancelling as a Host
- Hosts should not cancel bookings as Hosts enter into a binding contract with guests to supply the requested accommodations as they confirm a booking. If a host has no choice but to cancel, they must contact the Guest as soon as possible, and should be aware that as the host, they are responsible and liable to compensate fully to the guest their full rental amounts and deposits paid. Perfect Fit cannot be held liable in any form for any compensation to the guest as a result of a host cancelling.
- We will assist the guest by attempting to arrange another suitable alternative property, for example by putting the guest in contact with another Host/and or providing details of alternative listings, but the sole responsibility to the guest is with the owner.
We cannot accept any responsibility or for any damage, delay, loss, or inconvenience, or any other circumstances as a result of using our website or as a result of an accepted booking with a host. Such circumstances include, but are not limited to war, injury, illness, death, nuclear disasters, fire, flooding, airport closures, weather conditions, or any interruption of said property, or for any reason whatsoever. We advise again for guests to seek travel insurance.
Behavior of Guests
- As a guest, you accept responsibility for the proper conduct of all members of your party, and guests on the property, during a stay at your Host’s property. We shall be under no obligation whatsoever to pay compensation or meet any costs or expenses (including but not limited to alternative accommodation) that you may incur as a result of your stay being terminated early by the Host because of your behavior or members of your party’s behavior.
- In some circumstances, and in addition to billing and payment information you provide to the host directly, a host may require you to produce some proof of Identity. This can be requested at or during the time of booking or during the payment process or at check-in, or at any other time thereafter. The Host reserves the right to cancel your Agreement if you do not or cannot provide such proof of identity when requested or should your identity be fraud or should you not meet the requirements set out in the rental terms of the owner.For example, you are not over age 25, and the owner requires this in their booking terms. Owner will have the right to evict you without compensation for your stay.
- Should this occur, again we cannot be held liable for your loss of accommodations or rent in this matter.
- If you cause damage to the Hosts property in which you are staying, you must fully reimburse the Host concerned for the cost of the damage. We will not be involved in any legal matters involving damage, identity fraud or any other reasons that may occur between you and the owner. Spam and Scams Your responsibility as a user of this website is to use your common sense, when booking a rental with an owner. Emails can be hacked, and we cannot guarantee this wonâ€™t happen with our website or with a private owners email, so before you send off any money to property owner on this website, ensure that the details of your reservation are correct, and that you have reached the correct owner by both telephone, and email, and the information matches the listing and seems realistic, they should be able to answer precise questions regarding the property layout, location, views, etc, if they cannot, this is a red flag! They should be available at the number we have provided to you, if you receive an alternative email or they are calling you from an alternative phone number, and you are not able to connect on the phone number we provided, do not pay any form of money, please contact us immediately, only the information provided by us should be used as contact info for owners of our listings. The owners should not be asking for wire transfers, or for terms for payment, other than what was specified in their listing agreement terms. If you have any doubts or concerns, please contact us immediately by telephone at 250-452-6868.